Tuesday, November 26, 2013

if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)

In Neuquén there is too much wind and this idea is excellent to add inside a bag full of sand to keep doors open.
In Neuquén there is too much wind and this idea is excellent to add inside a bag full of sand to keep doors open.
Click here to download
11 step approach to the perfect brows!
11 step approach to the perfect brows!
Click here to download
like this idea.
like this idea.
Click here to download
if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)
if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment