Monday, November 18, 2013

OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
Click here to download
Tutorial for a ruffle chiffon flower. Can use for your hair, purse, shoes....plus a trick on how to ruffle with no fray!
Tutorial for a ruffle chiffon flower.  Can use for your hair, purse, shoes....plus a trick on how to ruffle with no fray!
Click here to download
Make a ruffled rose pillow
Make a ruffled rose pillow
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment